Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 16 October 2016

Les Dennis films final scenes on Coronation Street

Les Dennis has filmed his final scenes as Michael Rodwell in Coronation Street.

Les posted this picture of himself on Twitter saying "Filmed my last scenes on @itvcorrie yesterday. Thank you all there for my lovely gifts. Will miss you all."

Paparazzi pictures we blogged about this week suggest that Michael might be killing off, rather than the door being left open for Les to return as the bungled burglar.

Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Download our free App | Visit Corrie.net


NEW!
Coronation Street: The Official Colouring Book
Available now!



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog

All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this makes me feel very sad, I really loved Michael on the show and I'm sad to see him go. He was the one level headed character on the show and I loved the scenes with him and either Gavin/Andy or Max.
I wish him all the best.

coconno196 said...

How many times can Gail be widowed?

Anonymous said...

obviously not enough - I'm sure she will have another wedding or two before she leaves Weatherfield.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!