Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Katherine Kelly on Corrie: "I've been asked back a lot"

Katherine Kelly, who played Becky McDonald in Coronation Street, hasn't ruled out a return to the cobbles.

Katherine tells Woman's Own magazine that she's been asked back to Coronation Street "a lot".

She says: "I've always said that I'd never say never to it. Logistically it's not as simple as it seems. Manchester never really worked for me long-term because I'm not from there, I'm based in London. I've been asked back a lot and I've always been working, but I would definitely never turn my back on that show - it has a huge place in my heart."

Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Download our free App | Visit Corrie.net


NEW!
Coronation Street: The Official Colouring Book
Available now!



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog

All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

5 comments:

vintgal003 said...

Y-E-S !!!!!!!! She is keeping the door open.....*fingers crossed* !!

Maricha said...

She was so good in Selfridge's.

Anonymous said...

I hope only briefly to get rid of Cathy from Roy's life. I grew to love her character but it became very samey with her going off the rails every other month - let Becky live happily abroad and come up with new characters. With the upcoming crop of returnees I think that will be enough.

Anonymous said...

I liked the character of Becky but I can't imagine her returning at all. Any excuse to return would have to be more important than Haley's or her own sister's funerals, both of which she didn't attend. She might return for Roy's funeral, but NO sane viewer wants that! To me, any other reason for Becky's return would just feel contrived. I liked her jetting off to live happily abroad, finally free from the street's misery. As much as I miss her, that's how I want to remember her.

Maricha said...

Becky ( either played by Kelly or someone new) may have to return if Callum's mother tries to get custody of Max. If David gets into legal trouble, it won't be enough to win to point out she raised a thug and a drug dealer.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!