Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 24 July 2017

Helen Flanagan on being Rosie Webster - and Matilda's mum


Helen Flanagan, who plays Rosie Webster in Coronation Street, gives a good interview to  Fabulous magazine in which she talks about being mum to her two year old daughter, Matilda.

“When I’m home with Matilda, I’m in leggings and a bun head. When I come into work I get dressed up with my hair done and full make-up. I love it. You get to go to the loo in peace.”

She admits that leaving Matilda – her daughter with her partner of eight years, Celtic footballer Scott Sinclair, 28 – in the charge of her own “amazing” mum Julia, 58, who doubles up as Matilda’s nanny, was agonising at first.

“I felt a bit guilty, asking if I was a bad mum for going to work and doing this for myself. But that’s silly. If you’re happy, it reflects on your child and they’re happy. And Matilda is happy. Everything is tiring but it’s so worth it.”

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook.




Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!