Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 28 November 2016

Corrie's Ben Price - "I really enjoy Woman's Hour"

Coronation Street actor Ben Price, who plays Nick Tilsley tells The Express about his five things he can’t live without.

It's an interesting little read, giving an insight into the actor's private life.  Ben says he enjoys travel to Morocco, running, writing and says he's a team player.

And as he lives in Bath and travels to and from work in Manchester by car, he likes to listen to the radio en route.

He says: "Filming for Coronation Street in Manchester and living in Bath means I spend a fair bit of time in the car as it’s a three-and-ahalf-hour drive between Granada Studios and my home. Not that I mind though, as I enjoy having time just driving by myself. In fact, as long as the traffic isn’t too bad it is actually a pleasure as I tune in to Radio 4 and catch up with the week’s current events.

My favourite programme is the Moral Maze as it really digs deeply into complex ethical questions and often covers issues that I haven’t thought about before.

I also really enjoy Woman’s Hour as it tells the personal stories behind the headlines. For a bit of light relief, I will sometimes flick over to Radio 1Xtra.

Ben Price is a celebrity ambassador for UK development charity CAFOD and is promoting their Christmas World Gifts range.  Visit worldgifts.cafod.org.uk for more details.

Read the full interview here.

Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Download our free App | Visit Corrie.net



Coronation Street: The Official Colouring Book
Available now!



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog

All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Maricha said...

I know Nick has his faults and seems to be a disliked character but I like him. Ben Price plays him very well and shows the aftermath of a brain injury and recovery very well. Seeing Nick and David grow closer this year was a treat.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!