Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 20 November 2016

(Phelan Groovy) The Coronation Street viaduct song

Here we go with our own version of the Simon & Garfunkel song (Feeling Groovy) The 59th Street Bridge Song.
Yes, it's (Phelan Groovy) The Coronation Street Viaduct Song.

Eileen, you move too fast
You got to make the morning last
Just kicking down the cobblestones
Looking for Todd and Phelan groovy
Hello Anna, what'cha knowing
I've come to watch your sad face groanin'
Ain't cha got no love for me?
Doo be doo doo, Phelan groovy 

I got bad deeds to do 
And scam schemes to keep
I'm an evil, mad man who sent Michael to sleep
Let the viaduct drop all its petals on me
Life I love you, Phelan groovy

Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Download our free App | Visit Corrie.net


NEW!
Coronation Street: The Official Colouring Book
Available now!



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog

All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should tweet this to Connor McIntyre, he seems a lovely guy in real life and I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it!

Flo said...

Hee hee! I agree you should tweet it to Connor.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!