Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Corrie Doc stars in new film with The Rock


James Burrows, who plays Doctor Ali Neeson in Coronation Street, tells Inside Soap magazine this week that he'll be starring in a new film that's due out next month.


The film is called Fighting with my Family (sounds familiar from Corrie!) and James plays the role of Sam. He's been filming with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and he says:

"I can't give too much away because the film is about to come out - but I didn't do any scenes with Dwayne as I filmed in the UK and he was in the States. I'm hoping to see him at the premiere! It was brilliant working with Nick Frost, who played my character's dad. The film has a great cast, I'm excited about it being released."

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!   

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook








All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!