Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 30 December 2016

Saly Lindsay: "I'd never say never to Coronation Street return"

Sally Lindsay, who played Shelley Unwin in Coronation Street has been rumoured as returning to Coronation Street in the tabloids this week. It's not exactly true and isn't a reflection of what she actually said.

Sally told Woman's Own: "I always say never say never but at the moment, no, I love Coronation Street and I had a wonderful time there. I don’t watch it now though, it’s like looking at your old workplace."


Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Download our free App | Visit Corrie.net


NEW! Coronation Street Blog - the book.
A must for all Corrie fans!



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog

All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love it if she came back. I saw her recently in Still Open All Hours.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!