Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 22 February 2013

Could Eric Babbage be Roy Cropper's dad?

 
 
I've noticed tonight that Gloria's new boyfriend Eric Babbage has an uncanny resemblance to Roy Cropper! Do you agree?
 
Could they be related? Could he be Roy's dad? He did have a scene with Sylvia on Wednesday so who knows?
 
It's a shame that Eric dies because it would've been a great twist to the storyline if he was Roy's dad. Roy's dad left him when he was nine years old so it could've worked. I don't think he died did he? Maybe someone can enlighten me?


You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

ChiaGwen said...

There is a likeness isn't there? I had wondered why Sylvia took an instant dislike to him when introduced and then was quite snippy. Would be an interesting angle if he were Roy's Dad.

Glenda Young said...

I thought tonight he was very much like Norris' older brother.

Joseph said...

Bit off-topic and I feel a little dirty for suggesting this but I actually enjoyed him and Eva together. Pity they're killing him off so soon. And yes, that would have been a great reveal although I didn't even see the resemblance until you pointed it out. Actually I thought he looks very much like Michael Gambon.

Frosty the Snowman said...

I know Timothy West is probably really booked up as he is such a fine actor but its a real pity he is to be killed off so soon, already he seems popular with everyone. And get rid of the Vile Gloria, her nastiness is far too OTT and not funny at all. I want to put my fist in her face everytime the old witch comes on screen.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!