Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 2 May 2019

Katie McGlynn leaving Coronation Street


Katie McGlynn, who plays Coronation Street's Sinead Tinker, is leaving Coronation Street.

ITV have offered a statement to Digital Spy about this news which reads: "Katie is fully committed to playing out the extremely important storyline she is currently portraying on screen. This story still has a long way to go. Any speculation threatens to undermine the storyline for viewers."


Find out who else is leaving, joining, returning to or taking a break from the show.

Glenda Young
Author: Belle of the Back Streets

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

SuzInToronno said...

I think I'm in the minority but I like Sinead. She's a quirky, gentle character who dresses weird. I like that in a person.

Anonymous said...

I wish the actress all the very best. I have grown to like her I love her and Daniel together. I really hope they don't kill her off.

Anonymous said...

I like Sinead as well. I may be wrong, but I fear that the only way for her story to end will be for her cancer to return, but terminally this time. Then the Corrie producers can claim that they want to "raise awareness" and hope it encourages young girls to get their smear. It also generates a single parent storyline for Daniel and will help him to grow closer to his family as they all help out.

Gilles27 said...

That statement from ITV does not mention her leaving. Are you sure?

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!