Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 12 November 2018

Sair Khan arrives in Australia for I'm a Celebrity jungle show


Sair Khan, who plays Alya Nazir in Coronation Street, has been confirmed now as one of the contestants for reality TV show I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here.

Sair has now landed in Australia and there are pictures in the tabloids.

Sair will be following in the jungle footsteps of some of her Coronation Street cast mates. Previous Corrie cast members who have been involved in the show include Antony Cotton (Sean Tully), Jennie McAlpine (Fiz Stape) and Helen Flanagan (Rosie Webster).

The new series starts on Sunday November 18.  It's one of the telly highlights of my year, and I love the show so I'm really looking forward to this!



Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe Anne off The Chase is also a contestant...sorry, I will be voting for Frosty Knickers to win :-)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!