Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 19 August 2016

Corrie Blogger Needs You!

Regular readers of the Coronation Street Blog will be used to hearing my thoughts and reading my pieces about all things Corrie. But, I also have my own blog, www.emmahynes.net, which I'm delighted to say has made the shortlist for the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016.

I am shortlisted in two categories which I love writing about; Arts & Culture and Film & TV.

I made the longlist solely based on judges votes. But now these count for 80% while public votes count for 20% – that means you!

Unlike Sally Metcalfe, I don't have a slogan, or a campaign video, but if you like what I write, I’d be so grateful if you would vote for my blog via the two links below, and share with others who might be so kind as to do the same.

Voting is open until the 23rd of August.

Arts & Culture

Film & TV

Thank you!

By Emma Hynes
www.emmahynes.net
Twitter: @ELHynes
Facebook: @EmmaHynesWrites
Instagram: emmalouhynes


Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Download our free App | Visit Corrie.net


NEW!
Coronation Street: The Official Colouring Book
Available to pre-order now!



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog

All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With pleasure Emma. Good luck!

-ELK

Emma Hynes said...

Thank you so much ELK, lovely to hear from you!
Emma

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!