Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 29 August 2016

Coronation Street fan of the week - Tracey Annette in Salford

It's time to meet another Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Find out more here!

Who are you and where are you from?
Tracey Annette, I live in Salford.

How long have you been watching Corrie?
Since 1965, so I'm told. I'd have been a few months old. I can't ever remember not watching Coronation Street.

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
At the moment my favourite female character is Mary. I love imagining the life she's led. I love her stories, her optimism, her resilience, her upbeat attitude, her wit, her comedy face ... There's nothing I don't like about Mary. She's fantastic.

My favorite male character is a tie between Norris and Todd.  But then there's David and Steve aggghhhhh ...... I can't choose. Oh I'm going right off piste and saying Phelan. I know we don't usually pick the evil ones as our favorites but this character is pure evil and has me completely engaged. I just can't wait for downfall and I want him found out by Todd and Michael. It's gonna happen soon and I can't wait.

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
The Ken, Mike and Dierdre love triangle.
The triple murder committed by John Stape and the kidnap of Rosie Webster  - comic genius!!!!!
Alma and the end of life scenes.
Hayley's final weeks.
When David turns psycho on Gail. Him pushing her down the stairs was a tense time.

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?

Oh it's got to be about Mary finding love. The arrival of a mystery letter from a long lost love of decades ago explaining that he's searched the world for her. Of course, he'd be loaded and handsome and it would end in true love and happy ever after.

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
I was once walking down the side of the Midlands Hotel and walking towards me was Julie Goodyear (Bet Lynch). There wasn't another soul on the street and I knew I had ages to work out something really great to say. She got closer and closer and nothing would come. I was gutted. She flashed me the broadest smile which I returned silently.

Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Find out more here! 

Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Download our free App | Visit Corrie.net


NEW!
Coronation Street: The Official Colouring Book
Available to pre-order now!



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog

All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what to say when you come face to face with a celeb? Hiya Julie? Hiya Bet? Can I have an autograрh? is рrobably the only thing a tongue-tied рerson with stars in their eyes can рossibly think of - we've all been there seeing celebs, but what to say?

Anonymous said...

I've met a few Corrie stars and I always say - Thank you for all the entertainment you've given me. I'm not sure whether it's different to what others say but it's always resulted in a great reaction.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!