Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 7 June 2015

New Coronation Street merchandise for sale

There's new official Coronation Street merchandise on sale. 

New items include this Carla Connor notebook, a Sean Tully notebook, cups, shopper bags plus a few other Corrie bits and bobs. 

All available on eBay


Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a lovely bag for life of the late Anne Kirkbride as Deirdre which I purchased from the shop at the Corrie tour. I treasure it!!

maggie muggins said...

Odd, I went to that ebay link and only see 1 item for sale - a plain bag. If I click on the seller's name I see some Corrie mugs. Clicking on All Items just brings up the plain small tote bag.

The Carla notebook looks cool!

Anonymous said...

maggie, do a search for Coronation Street and click on 'all sellers'

Anonymous said...

Love these! Have ordered myself a Ken & Diedre mug :D

Our Top 10 Blog Posts in last 7 days (automatically updated)