Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 18 June 2015

Coronation Street fan of the week - Charles in Bristol

It's time to meet our Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week? 



Who are you and where are you from?
My name's Charles and I'm from Bristol.

How long have you been watching Corrie?
Corrie was a big thing in my family, both my mother and grandmother love it, so I've been watching most of my life.

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?My favourite female character is Audrey Roberts. She's got one of the most bizarre families on the Street, but she always seems to rise above the chaos with something witty to say. My favourite male is Steve McDonald, as he's so easy to relate to. He's a fully fleshed-out character.

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?My favourite storyline has to be Mike Baldwin's Alzheimer's diagnosis and eventual death. It was heartbreakingly portrayed by all the actors involved, particularly the scene where Mike died in Ken's arms.

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
My fantasy Corrie storyline would see the return of Les and Janice Battersby, back together and ready to wreak havoc on Weatherfield.

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
I once got the autograph of John Savident who played Fred Elliott. Daniel Brocklebank who plays Billy has also tweeted at me a few times.

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

Charles Burns said...

Thanks, it feels good to be the Fan of the Week!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's a nice feeling isn't it? I hesitated to go public, as it were, but then I was glad I did. It makes you feel like you're part of something:) I agree btw with your favourite storyline, the Mike Baldwin exit left a lasting impression. Can you say more about your tweets with Daniel Brocklebank?

-ELK

Zagg said...

We share all the same favorites! I enjoyed reading your profile.

Anonymous said...

The most gorgeous Corrie fan I’ve ever seen! 😍

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!