Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 28 June 2015

Corrie Weekly Awards June 22 - 26

It's not the size award: It's the number of reps!

Musical ambiance: "If I Could Turn Back Time" while Brian moans about love hurting.

Imperial award: Roy's suggestion would make the baby's name Tiberius Tilsley.

Pants on fire award: Cathy appears to be lying about various appliances being broken. What else is she hiding?

Fashion Win award: Billy looks awesome in his robes!

Denial award: Everyone's referring to the Hodges as "The posh family". If you can't face what's happening, blame "them that's got money", that's what it sounds like to me.

Woody Alert: Did you see Roy's Woody drive past in front of the Bistro when Erica came out? His 1 o'clock driving lesson.

Presumptuous award: Brian. Rent book? Really? I think Amy might have something to say about that since he's borrowing her bedroom.


Lines of the Week: 
Julie "I wouldn't go around the world with you. I wouldn't even go round the block!" 

Julie "The HMS Julie has dropped anchor in more exciting waters"
Ken to Brian "Found my kimono, I see" (How? Brian is staying in Amy's room. Is he rooting through the closets?)
Mary "I'm extremely flexible, thank you. With a good wind, I can still get my ankles behind my ears"
Mary to Talisa "He's very easily distracted. The silly man" (very pointed, too!)
Mary about Dev "Unfortunately, some people like their bread buttered on both sides" (point to Mary)
Nick about the booze "It's not the answer, though" Carla "No, but at least after a few more, you won't remember what the question is"
David to Nick "It's 'Make Your Mind Up' time, pal"
Gail "Do you always have to be so slutty?" Erica "I'm sorry. I was born this way"
Tracy to Amy "Write down 'mutton dressed as lamb'. Tell them your Grandma Liz gave it to you"
Eileen to Michael about Gail "If you don't go over there and give her a hug, I might have to and believe me, that's not something I want to go through again"


Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Graham green grass said...

Why would he have van award: The Bistro would have suppliers delivering to them, what restaurant would have a van with a lgo? Unless Nick is doing meals on wheels as well.

abbyk said...

Graham, restaurants that do catering. I don't think that part of the business has ever been mentioned but would make sense as the bistro has very few tables and they are always full of arguing Platts.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!