Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 30 March 2020

Coronation Street Fan of the Week - Lois in America


It's time to meet our Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week?  
Find out more here!

Who are you and where are you from?   
Lois Graham from Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA

How long have you been watching Corrie? 
Since 2012. My first show was the day Peter and Carla returned from abroad: Episode 8013, 10th December 2012.

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why? 
That is a tough question; I truly love everyone!  If I have to choose, I would say Tracy (she’s honest, hilarious) and David (he is passionate, loving, funny).

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years? 
Kylie’s death broke my heart. As much as I hated Pat Phelan, it was a great storyline. I always loved Michelle and Carla’s friendship. Aidan’s suicide.

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be? 
Charlotte the Chicken’s mates gang up and kill Geoff.
    
Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share? 
Patti Clare liked one of my tweets! My Secret Santa got me Corrie stamps, a cookbook, a Roy’s Rolls mug, a Corrie calendar, a book called “Street Talk” for Christmas. Manchester and the @itvcorrie set are on my list for when I get back to the UK!

Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week?  
Find out more here!
__
Glenda Young
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor
Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  





All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!