Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 23 March 2020

Coronation Street Fan of the Week - Rebecca in Lancashire


It's time to meet our Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week?  
Find out more here!

Who are you and where are you from?
I'm Rebecca from Lancashire 

How long have you been watching Corrie?
Since 1995. First memory I have was the Tracy Samir kidney donation and drug collaspse

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why? 
I love Hayley and not because Juile Hes is from the same town as me. Nowadays I like Jenny, Abi, Emma and Fiz. All are entertaining and strong women. Male - probably Jack as he was just iconic. Now I like Steve, Tyrone and David. Steve for his goofiness, Tyrone because he's quite normal and David he's just David.

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
Free the Weatherfield one for sure. Also the whole Richard Hillman storyline and the Pat Phelan story as well. 

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
I don't think I have one. I would like Ty and Fiz to get married as I think it's time and would love to see Evelyn meddling in everything and being a naggy grandma.


Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set?I got a selfie with Connor McIntyre (Pat Phelan) when I went to see Cinderella and met Sherrie Hewson when I went to the original Corrie tour at Granada Studios.

Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week?  
Find out more here!
__
Glenda Young
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor
Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  





All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!