Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 7 August 2017

Coronation Street fan of the week - Skelf in Scotland

It's time to meet another Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Find out more here! 



Who are you and where are you from?Hello I'm Skelf and I'm from the Highlands in Scotland.

How long have you been watching Corrie?
I have been watching Corrie since the 80s.

ho are your favorite female and male characters- and the reasons why?
My favourite male character is Kevin Webster because he has the best jacket in the world. My favourite female character is Audrey cos I like it when she says "HMMMMM?!"

What's been some of your favorite Corrie storylines over the years?
My favourite storylines have been the classic 90s Kevin/Natalie affair, Richard Hillman killer story, Dev and Mya, Kevin and Molly OOOOH there's just too many to mention! I love my Corrie.

What would be your fantasy storyline be?
My fantasy storyline would be a whole episode dedicated to the whereabouts of Kevin's trusty bomber jacket, where he wakes up from a night on the tiles and can't remember where he left it and he has to search all over Manchester looking for it but he finds Tyrone just about to throw it in the canal cos he still hasn't forgiven Kevin for the affair with Molly. But Kev makes him see sense and he gives the jacket back to Kev.

Any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast etc.
I have visited the set in 2014. It was the best day of my whole life. I also featured on the Corrie special on ITV2 after the last live episode where Steven Mulhern asked Kevin my question "how much for Kevin's Bomber Jacket?" 


Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Find out more here! 


Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 




Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!