Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 27 August 2017

Liz's new fella to be vape scam man?


Anyone else wondering where Liz's vape scam storyline is going?  Well, I am. And I'm wondering whether her contacting the scammer online will lead to him turning up and the two of them getting together. All pure speculation, of course.

However, we do know that Liz is going to get a new fella.  A few weeks ago, Inside Soap magazine interviewed Beverley Callard, who plays Liz McDonald. Asked if Liz will find love again, Bev said: "Oh, I hope so! I think she may be about to, but how long it will last I don't know.

"Our boss Kate Oates told me she'd cast someone hot and I said "You'd better!"
Well, if it is vape scam man who becomes the latest man for Liz, he could well be hot - smoking hot.

I'll get me coat.


Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 





Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

PleaseNo said...

I know Liz has been drawn to criminals in the past but to hook up with a man whose emptied her bank account and preys on vulnerable people would be the absolute lowest. Liz is a strong woman, let's hope they don't undermine her character by getting her involved with the man who scammed her!

PoidaPete said...

After watching her and Moo-ra talk briefly about it, I think she could be involved somehow. Her eyes have been a little shifty and weary and she seems a little Susa.

C in Canada said...

It wouldn't be the first time for that kind of story - I'm thinking of Gail and Michael.

I'm still thinking/hoping it's Moira. Good way of getting rid of her.

Robin said...

I thought Rana was looking suspicious in the Kabin when Liz was talking to Norris. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but they made a point of the camera panning to her.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!