Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 31 August 2017

Harry Visinoni: "I want to be Charlie Stubbs"


Harry Visinoni, who plays Seb Franklin in Coronation Street, answers questions from Corrie fans in this week's fab Inside Soap magazine.

Harry is 18 years old and says that his whole family have watched Coronation Street for years. "It was pretty crazy when I got the job there because I came in and felt as if I knew everything about it."
He says that if he could play any other Corrie character it would be evil builder Charlie Stubbs and that he looks up most to Connor McIntyre (Pat Phelan) in the current cast. "Connor took me under his wing and taught me the ropes. He's really helped me out and shown me how to do a good job on the scene. And of course I'm a Phelan fan so I hope he never gets caught."

On advice he would give to other young actors, Harry says: "Have no fear. Go for it!"

You can read the full interview in Inside Soap magazine which is in the shops now.


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 





Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. He's a Phelan fan and hopes he never gets caught! And aspires to be evil.

Kids eh?

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!