Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 16 July 2017

Julia Goulding admits fancying Coronation Street co-star


Corrie star Julia Goulding, who plays Shona Ramsey, has said she once had a massive crush on Steve McDonald!

"When I was young and the McDonalds joined, I had a massive crush on Simon Gregson, who plays Steve McDonald," she told Star magazine. "When I told him, he laughed his head off!"

And speaking about her role in Corrie as Shona, Julia said: "It's my dream job and I felt so happy to be here,"

But although the role has been challenging, Julia said it's made easier by the fact that she bears similarities to her character.

"We're both strong-willed and I'd definitely be friends with Shona in real life. Although I like to think I make better decisions than she does."

Julia isn't the first Corrie woman to admit to a crush on Steve 'the stud' McDonald. Another one of Simon Gregson's Corrie co-star admitted to a crush on him too. You can find out who that was here.

Read more Corrie news, interviews and spoilers 




Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Maricha said...

Wish the show read her comment and paired her with Steve. Seeing her with David makes me cringe.

boris the spider said...

Me too! I have never known such a bad pairing! If it was real life, David would want to keep as much distance between himself and any of Clayton's family! I can't believe Shona would even show her face around him!!!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!