Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Sherrie Hewson: "I'd love to go back to Corrie"


There's an interview in this week's My Weekly magazine with Sherrie Hewson, who played Maureen Holdsworth in Coronation Street. 

Sherrie says she'd love to go back to Coronation Street.

She says: "I played Maureen Holdsworth from 1993-7 and made a brief return in 2006 and I never thought that Maureen finished her story because she's still in Germany after divorcing her husband Bill Webster, who has now died.

"If Kevin (Kennedy, who played Curly) went back, I would go in a heartbeat. I love working with him."

You can read the full interview in My Weekly magazine.

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!