Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 17 May 2015

Two Corrie characters leaving together in live episode

Coronation Street actress Hayley Tamaddon who plays Andrea Beckett has revealed that she is devastated to be leaving the role of Andrea Beckett behind.

In an interview with Radio Times she says: “I’m very sad. I’m heartbroken, actually. I love this job more than anything. Corrie is one big family. Everyone looks after each other. And I’ve settled here and found my feet. I’ve made a million really good friends and it’s going to be hard to say goodbye.”

Hayley also revealed in that intereview that Andrea will leave with Craig Charles’s character Lloyd Mullaney during September’s live episode. 

“We’re going to be leaving together in the live episode. It’s a really good story and I couldn’t ask for anything better than to be going out with the live. So, I’m just going to keep my head up and look forward to the future. There are a lot of fantastic writers out there producing some amazing television. So I’ve got to get back into auditioning for things now.”

See also: Craig Charles: "I don't really want to leave Coronation Street"

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

vintgal003 said...

Oh gosh this is so sad.....I really enjoy Hayley and Craig....lovely couple! They both will be greatly missed......

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!