Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 14 May 2015

Coronation Street fan of the week - Taylor in Canada

It's time to meet our Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week? 



Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Taylor McWilliam and I'm from Canada. I am currently farming and hoping to become a police officer. My friend and I have been backpacking for 3.5 months now and we are currently stopping in Manchester...mainly for Corrie! Today we toured the original set and it was a dream come true! 

How long have you been watching Corrie? I started watching Corrie with my family when I was around 5 years old...so about 18 years.

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
Steve: He is a key comedic component to the show and he lightens the mood.
Peter: I think he plays the "bad-boy" part well & draws a sense of mystery into the show.
David: I love his progression as a person & his mischevious side.
Carla: I love how independant, feisty, and passionate she is. She works for what she wants and is relentless.
Michelle: I love her friendship with Carla & how attentive she is with Steve.
Rita: Rita is a classy woman who stands up for herself & offers humor. I admire her greatly.

What have been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
I enjoyed the storyline of Becky & Steve's relationship, the story of Peter's betrayal to Carla and the murder of Tina, and the story of Fiz & Tyrone getting together.

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
I would love for Becky and Graeme to come back into the picture. I would also love if Audrie found the love of her life & for her to have a happy ending. It would be interesting if Stella returned and began a relationship with Dev...especially if Julie is still in the picture.

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share? I was extremely excited when Tyrone & Kirk came to Canada. I was shaking when I met them! They were so nice and down to earth. I am also enjoying my time in Manchester. I loved the tour, it was incredible and surreal. I am currently at Annie's which is owned by Fizz! Such delicious cake and a really classy, relaxing environment. I feel so lucky!

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

maggie muggins said...

Hey, a fellow Canadian! Nice to hear from a younger viewer, especially like you who's been watching for such a long time. I'm so jealous you got to go to 'Fiz's' restaurant!

I think many would like Becky to come back, I know I would. I'd also like to see Graeme back too. For some reason I think he'd be a good friend of Spider's, who we all know should come back. ;-)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!