Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Spoilers for next week's Coronation Street, June 1-5

Without any piffle, here's the storyline for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely in 50 words or less.

Week of Monday June 1 to Friday June 5

 

 
Kylie's back, Dev's back, Tony disappears, Craig lies to his mum, GavAndy tells Michael the truth.
The full weekly preview, with pictures is right here on Corrie.net

Missed last week's Corrie?
Catch up with the Coronation Street Weekly Updates  

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time that Kylie returns and the truth about Andy is revealed!I hope it comes out Gail knew all along too and that neither her or Andy are portrayed as 'victims' as Kylie and Nick were when their fling hit the fan.

Zagg said...

Yay! Finally. Next week looks like the week for secrets to be revealed. PLEASE!! Someone tell me that Eileen gives Todd the boot out of her home for good. That whole...I am ruining your lives because I have an almost non existent scar on my cheek has been complete crap.
I am looking forward to Kylie returning and the Andy/Gavin ridiculousness finally coming to an end. I hope that Nick sacks Andy and Steph. They deserve it. I know that a lot of people like Andy, but I think he is a creep and a liar and a thief. Definitely NOT a good guy. A good guy would have never started this whole debacle in the first place. I am also looking forward to Michael going off the deep end about Gavin, and well he should!

Now, if we can get a big taxi to drive Callum, Toad and Andy into the sunset, that would be great!

Stephen said...

I don't know about Andy leaving, as I quite like him, (he's certainly more palatable than the real Gavin was, and better for Michael, despite being a fraud), but I do agree with Zagg about Todd. Eileen needs to oust the conniving little wart for good. And let us hope that Kylie's return means curtains for the vile, sneering, homewrecking Callum. And when he gets his come-uppance, please let it be devastating.

fntom99 said...

How about???...Kylie voluntarily has been to rehab all this time and surprisingly shows up at the custody hearing for Max...and spills all of Callum's drug business etc. Kylie's a good character and to have her "hiding away" all this time is kind of bizarre. I don't mind Callum's character, but to have him grabbing Sara by the back of the head while the family is sitting there is pathetic. Someone grabs my sister's head in front of me and there's gonna be a problem.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!