Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Coronation Street fan of the week - Jessica in New Zealand

It's Wednesday and time to meet another Corrie fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Click here to find out more.


Who are you and where are you from?
Hey hey! I'm Jessica, I'm from England, but am living in new Zealand at the moment

How long have you been watching Corrie?
Since I can remember, forever, I'm addicted :)

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
I love all the characters but if I had to choose I have to say Norris as he's so nosy. Steve is crack up and pulls the funniest faces. Michelle always makes me laugh then she makes me cry with her she;s such a great character I can relate to her

What's been some of your favourite Corrie story lines over the years?
I love all the storylines so far but yhe Tram Crash storyline kept me on edge all the way wondering what's going to happen next

What would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
One where Becky comes back and ends up killing Tracy - that would be awesome. Other than that I'm ready for what they throw at us fans :)

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share? 
I'm in New Zealand so I cant really meet any of the cast or anything, so I read your Blog to keep up to date on the latest Coro news and everything thats happening since we are like 18 months behind here

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!