Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Coronation Street's new odd couple


In this week's fab Inside Soap magazine there are exclusive interviews with some of the award winners of the Inside Soap Awards 2018.  You can see who won what here along with red carpet pics here.

In the interview with Jack P Shepherd, who took the award for Best Actor, he says that he lives with Colson Smith, who plays Craig Tinker in Corrie. I like to think of them as The Odd Couple of Corrie.


Jack says: "I live with Colson, and that's a challenge! I have to teach him about life and things and I do his washing. He's like my little project - my nickname is 'Dad'!"

He also revealed that he's currently filming a bit of comedy on Corrie. "I think they're trying to keep things light for David at the moment," he says. "And I've been told that something big happens at Christmas for the Platts".

I wonder if it's this?

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!   

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw them shopping together at Salford Quays as well. Like Little and Large they were!

Anonymous said...

I thought Jack had a partner and children?

Rebecca said...

I kind of love this!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!