Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Brooke Vincent launches her own stationery brand



Brooke Vincent, who plays Sophie Webster in Coronation Street, has launched her own range of stationery planners. 

Her company is called Oh So B and has its own website here

At present, there are three planners available for sale but I'm sure there'll be more on offer soon.

Good on her for doing something different, something she appears to be passionate about and really wants to do.

She says: "It's a little business which is really exciting. I'm absolutely obsessed with stationery, planners and notebooks, and everything like that, but I kind of just wanted my own.

"The last diary I bought was from America and it was £100 – my mum is going to kill me actually when she reads this – it was so expensive and I had absolute chaos trying to get it home. I ended up having to send it to a friend who lives in America and she brought it home with her and it was very stressful. But when I got it I just absolutely loved it, and I just decided I'm going to do my own."

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!   

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook





All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone still use these? Really? In this day and age?

Glenda Young said...

I do! 👍

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!