Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Kym Marsh hosts Archie’s Footprint Ball


Coronation Street's Kym Marsh, who plays Michelle McDonald, was interviewed on ITV's  Lorraine this week. She was there to help promote Archie's Footprint Ball which takes place on Saturday 10th February.

It has been nine years since Kym tragically lost her son Archie, who passed away after being born 18 weeks premature. Kym went on to have daughter Polly (now 6) who was also born early, but who is thankfully happy and healthy.

“To be honest, I took the decision to not have any more children,” Kym explained, “I can’t have anymore children now. I made that decision after I had Polly. I don’t know if anybody knows this but I almost lost Polly as well, several times throughout the pregnancy, and it was very traumatic. I was on bed rest for months and she was still born very early, she was born seven weeks premature.

“Thankfully, she’s okay and really healthy. But it was traumatic, so I took the decision that I wasn’t going to do that, because I was lucky enough to have the three children that I’ve got, and I didn’t want to run that risk because it’s too painful.”

You can find out more about Archie’s Footprint Ball here. 

And there'll even be a Hear'Say reunion at the event too!

You can watch the video interview here.

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 




Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!