Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 15 April 2016

Coronation Street talk at Sheffield Library - Saturday 16 April


If anyone is in the Sheffield area tomorrow, I'll be giving a talk about Coronation Street at Manor Library.

The general theme will be - Strong Women and Feckless Men. I'm hoping the talk will be interactive and that there will be plenty of questions, which I hope I can answer.

If I have time, I'll show some of the first episode of Corrie.

Sheffield is having a bit of an Appreciate Stories festival and I was happy to be asked to join in.

On Thursday, next week,  I've been asked to talk about my first novel, INTO DUSK, for Storying Sheffield. My novel was published in March 2014.

Please see here for details

Ruth Owen - twitter @ruth1722

Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Download our free App | Visit Corrie.net

Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog

Creative Commons Licence All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

5 comments:

abbyk said...

What an honor, Ruth. And to think we knew you when... Congratulations!

Ruth owen said...

Ah, thanks Abbyk - I'm looking forward to it. Will let you know how it goes...

Lily Bigfield said...

Ohh, wish I'd known, as I am just 'over the border'. Good luck with the talk, Ruth.

70sStreetFan said...

Best Wishes Ruth.

Ruth owen said...

Thank you all for your good wishes

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!