Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Coronation Street fan of the week - Laura from Ontario

It's Wednesday and time to meet another Corrie fan of the week.
Would you like to be our
Coronation Street fan of the week? Click here to find out more.


Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Laura Chiaramida. I live in Ontario, Canada.
How long have you been watching Corrie?
I have been watching Coronation Street all of my life. As soon as I could sit up and notice the TV I was enthralled by the likes of Annie Walker, Bet Lynch and even had a little girl crush on Mike Baldwin.

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
My favourite male characters would have to be "Yummy Liam Connor", Peter Barlow and I've always had a soft spot for "Our Terry" Duckworth. My favourite female characters are Audrey and Gail. I just love the Mother/Daughter dynamic between the two of them. They are essentially good hearted but if you mess with anyone in their family, watch out!

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years? I'm not sure if I have a favourite storyline. Can I just say that my favourite times on Coronation Street were when Fred Elliot, Archie Shuttleworth and Blanche were around? To me, those were the good old days, I say... the good old days. Lots of laughs and good feelings. 
And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
My fantasy storyline would have to be Liam Conner coming back (Zombie Liam?) He would tell Carla that he never really loved her and that his heart belongs to me.. I mean, Maria. Liam, Maria and Liam Jr. would buy one of the posh houses by Gail and live happily ever after.

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!