Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Johnny Briggs says he's slept with more than 1,000 women

Gentlemen... purlease!  There's a snippet of a Coronation Street story in today's Mirror that says ex-Corrie actor Johnny Briggs, who played Mike Baldwin, reckons he's slept with more women than Bill Roache's 1,000 conquests.

The Mirror says that Johnny said: “I’m amazed that Bill Roache said he’s slept with that many women. What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. I was a bit of a ladies’ man myself. I don’t know if I can say how many I’ve bedded, but it’s probably more than him.”

Who's going to be next out of the woodwork to announce they've slept with even more than the two of them put together? Norris Cole?


Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

7 comments:

Tvor said...

It's kind of sad, really. If this is true and he really did speak to the press, it's like he's desperate to keep his name in the media and keeping up the traditional Ken/Mike rivalry would do it. Roache didn't say he slept with 1000, but when the interviewer hinted at it he didn't deny it. He probably has no idea how many and it's probably not that many but probably quite a few just the same. No doubt Briggs has as well. More? Less? Do I care?

Anonymous said...

Johnny who?

Anonymous said...

TVOR, well said! You said exactly what I was thinking when I read the article. Kind of sad.

Adam Rekitt said...

My Dad's bigger than your Dad... My car's faster than your car...

Adam Rekitt said...

My Dad's bigger than your Dad... My car's faster than your car.

ChiaGwen said...

A 1000 indeed - but were they any good? I doubt it, that's probably why the high number, they needed the practice.

Marginalia said...

Good for him getting one (leg) over on Ken. The unanswered question: How many did they share?

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!