Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 22 January 2011

Eddie Windass in new dressing-gown shock


Never mind Mikey North and his cracking performance as troubled Gary Windass, or Debbie Rush as his concerned mum. It's Eddie who had my eyes popping out of their sockets during last night's episode of Coronation Street. Again.
Why? Because Weatherfield's answer to Noel Coward has only gone and got a new dressing-gown. Unfortunately I can't find a photograph of it, so I'm just having to use this old one.
By my calculation, this is dressing gown number three - and this time it's black, which is definitely a sensible choice for Eddie, given his level of personal hygiene.
The wardrobe department must have some fun planning Eddie's awful outfits. I've loved watching them all, and can't wait to see what they come up with before he leaves.
My own blog is here

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!