Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 21 January 2011

Inequities in love and war

As you've just read, Peter is going to put a pasting on Nick in revenge for the affair with Leanne. I ask you, is that fair?

Well, in a soap world, yes it is. But it also makes me wonder, what about Leanne's part in all this? She was a willing participant, after all. I'm not suggesting Peter should rough her up, because that's not morally or politically correct, is it? But I've just had to have a bit of a rant here about the inequity of it all.

4 comments:

Sea Penguin said...

Leanne has been a 24 carat two-faced double-dealing piece of work throughout. I used to like Leanne & Peter as a couple, but now I sincerely hope he ditches her.

Apple Cobbler said...

I can thoroughly understand that anyone would be outraged at someone who'd been having an affair with the love of their life, but I don't think that Peter would try to kill Nick. I have always seen Peter as a caring, fair, kindly man and I think it wouldn't be typical of his character if he tried to murder someone. However, I'd love to see Nick bumped off- I can't stand the guts of him and hate how he's trying to get Peter drinking again just because he still loves Leanne. The slug ought to realise she's moved on and he should do the same!

Blackie Bird said...

Hm, beating Nick up is a bit cave man. Instead he should have set him up as stealing from the bookies or somethng and got him sent down. Leanne has behaved appallingly but they werent married at the time and she has been very good to Pete and especially with little Simon who will be devastated again in his young life if they broke up, so forgive and forget perhaps??

maggie muggins said...

Nick - who loves Leanne so much he jumped on Tracey in the blink of an eye!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!