Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 19 October 2013

Coronation Street fan of the week - Rachel in Liverpool

It's time to meet another Corrie fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week? 

Click here to find out more.  

Who are you and where are you from?
I'm Rachel from Liverpool

How long have you been watching Corrie?

Oooo been watching it as long as I can remember, since I was a baby so about 17 years!!

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
My favourite female character is probably Fiz because she just makes me laugh, my favourite male one is Jason because well it's obvious... he's GORGEOUS!

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
One of my favourite storylines over the years was probably the tram crash because it was so exciting and the live episode was fantastic

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
My fantasy storyline would most definitely be Todd and Sean getting together. It's a possibility since Todd is coming back - Yayyy!

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
Yes I've met Dev (actor Jimmi Harkishin) in the airport, he was lovely! My claim to fame LOL.

You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!