Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 22 October 2013

New blogger in the team - Emma Hynes from Dublin

Hi everyone!

My name is Emma Hynes from Dublin, Ireland and I’m delighted to be joining the team at the Coronation Street Blog.

As a lifelong Corrie fan, I’m very excited at the prospect of reviewing Wednesday's and Friday’s episodes.

Whether it’s revellers at the Rovers, secrets at the salon, or feuds in the factory, I look forward to sharing with you the ups and downs, ins and outs, and highs and lows on the Street.

If you’d like to read some of my previous reviews and a little bit more about me, you can visit my blog www.emmahynes.wordpress.com

If you’re on Twitter, you’ll find me tweeting away as @ELHynes

It’s a pleasure to be part of the blog, and I hope you enjoy my reviews!

Emma


You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

10 comments:

Gayle said...

A warm welcome to you Emma from Gayle in Canada. I look forward to reading your blogs.

Tvor said...

Welcome to the team, Emma!

abbyk said...

Hi, Emma!

Carry On Blogging! said...

Welcome!

Glenda Young said...

Welcome!

Llifon said...

Welcome aboard! I'll be looking forward to your posts - I love episode reviews. I always check to see if they have the same musings as me!

Ruth owen said...

A very warm welcome Emma!

ChiaGwen said...

Hi Emma - looking forward to your posts and since you live in Ireland, could you please persuade Michelle to stay there with her Dad... :0

Emma Hynes said...

Thank you all for such a lovely warm welcome!!

I'll see what I can do ChiaGwen :-)

Zagg said...

Hi Emma. Looking forward to your take on things.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!