Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Peter Barlow: You're the one that I want (ooh-ooh-ooh)

With the return of Peter Barlow to Coronation Street tonight, I think a little celebration is in order. 

The similarities are all there. So slick back your hair with chip fat from For Your Fries Only and let's get to it with a bit of Grease meets Weatherfield.

I got chills, they're multiplying
And I'm losing control
'Cause the power, you're supplying
It's electrifying!
 
You better shape up, 'cause I need a man
And my heart is set on you
You better shape up, you better understand
To my heart I must be true
Nothing left, nothing left for me to do


You're the one that I want
You are the one I want
Oo,Oo,Oo honey
You're the one that I want
You are the one I want
Oo, Oo, Oo honey


You're the one that I want
You are the one I want
Oo, Oo, Oo, the one that I need
Oh yes indeed


If you're filled with affection
You're too shy to convey
Meditate in my direction
Feel your way

You're the one that I want
You are the one I want
Oo, Oo, Oo honey (etc etc etc).
Matron! More tablets!

Download our free App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook | Visit Corrie.net


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

5 comments:

Ruth owen said...

Excellent! hahahaha!

Emma Hynes said...

Hahahaha - love it! Is it 7.30pm yet??

Lorna said...

LOVE this. Brilliant!
Thanks so much for sharing.



P.S. That song is now stuck in my head - along with the image of Peter (in his leather jacket) and Carla dancing to it on the cobbles... Thanks for that! :D

vintgal003 said...

.....ah....lovely Peter....can't wait until he returns again.....he's a good one!!

Unknown said...

Hahah this is fab! Love it. xx

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!