Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 6 June 2013

Steve McDonald gurn of the week - June 6 2013

It's Thursday and that means it's time for the Steve McDonald gurn of the week. Thanks go to our Coronation Street Blog reader Bernie Menard for capturing and sending in this week's gurn.

WE NEED YOUR STEVE GURNS. If you've captured a good Corrie Steve gurn and want to share it via the blog, do email it in to me at glenda.young@btinternet.com

To see more gurnage from Stevie McGurn, have a look here, there's loads. Some good, some bad and some really very funny. 

You can follow us on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog and Facebook: CoronationStreetBlog

Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

9 comments:

Newfy Pearl said...

I like when Steve was an alpha-male of the street so to speak. Seeing a glimpse of it with his interactions with Lloyd and Dev. I really hate his coupling with Michelle. She is so smug and annoying...and she always belittles Steve and basically emasculates him.
I wish they would find someone better suited for Steve who will wipe the smug look off Michelle's face. lol

Chatty Kathy said...

Pearl, he needs to get back to running Rovers. He could sell off the taxi business and put Lloyd in the bar with him. We'd get to see more of them that way, and it would be a priceless combo. Way, way better than Beigey, Snarl, and Boria.

As to a woman for Steve, I think we have to wait for Liz to come back to help sort that out. Apparently there are problems ahead for Steve and Michelle, and that's the premise for Liz's return.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see Steve and Lloyd behind the bar!

What has Steve done to his hair! He looks like a P.O.W. surely someone with his income could go to a proper stylist.

Anonymous said...

Love the gurn of the week Flaming Nora.. always gives me a lift!
Rebecca in TO

Anonymous said...

Advice for Simon / AKA Steve
"SHAVE YOUR HEAD COMPLETELY"
You will look WAAAAY shall we dare say 'sexier'!! Run it by the people who know people who decide for you.
And if not... then stop cutting it all together and go shaggy dog style; like Eddie Windass! xo

maggie muggins said...

I agree, Steve either needs to go completely bald, or let it grow longer. It looks horrible right now.

Newfy Pearl said...

Chatty Kathy! I agree, I loved it when Steve bought the Rovers for his Mom to run. That ended far too soon. Oh for that to happen again!
I can't wait for Liz to come back. Her relationship with both Steve and Deirdre is so enjoyable!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing out loud! That picture is hilarious. I love looking at Steve's face during the show to see what faces he'll pull next. I'm sure he does it on purpose. Love that character. (he could use a new hair style though, I do agree)

Anonymous said...

I agree, Newfy Pearl. He needs Karen back imo. They were a great couple and I loved her run-ins with Tracy.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!