Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Coronation Street fan of the week - Jenny in Fiji

It's Wednesday and time to meet another Corrie fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Click here to find out more.

Who are you and where are you from?

My name is Jenny, I am from England, but live in Fiji in a jungle cabin during the cold winter months, which helps my old bones.


That's me with a pineapple from the garden of the cabin. Yum yum!
How long have you been watching Corrie? 
I have been watching Corrie since day one.

Who are your favourite female and male characters and reasons why.?
I have many favourites, used to be dear old Jack and Vera, now I suppose Rita, nosey Norris - hard to choose really, am delighted to see Dennis back. I like most of them though.

Favourite storylines over the years.
I love most story lines, but not if they drag on too long. It is more true to life than most, and is the only soap I watch regularly, but have to follow your blog while I am here in Fiji.

What would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
Future story lines? Bring 'em on, I will be happy wherever the scripts take me!

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
There is no power or communication where I live so I depend on my iPad and your blog for my Coronation Street news.
 
Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!