Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 15 August 2016

Coronation Street fan of the week - Elliott in Dublin

It's time to meet another Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Find out more here!

Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Elliott Hynes, I am 10 years old, and I live in Dublin.

How long have you been watching Corrie?
I have been watching Corrie since I was a baby, so basically all of my life.

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
My favourite female character is Leanne, I like her because she has great opinions, has a good sense of humour, and has had a tough time, but tries her best in life.
My favourite male character is David, he showed how much he loved Kylie at the time of her death. He would also go to any extremes to protect his family.

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
My favourite storyline is Kylie’s death, and the build up to it. I also enjoyed the body under Gail's granny flat (Callum's death) and the fire in Victoria apartments.
 I have been watching Corrie online and really enjoyed Cilla coming back for Chesney.

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
A fantasy storyline for me would be the return of Carla Connor, with Robert’s baby.

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
My mother jokes that I am named after Fred Elliott I say I say Fred Elliott, the butcher from Corrie, but I am not sure if it is true or not.

Would you like to be our Corrie fan of the week?
Find out more here!


Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Download our free App | Visit Corrie.net


NEW!
Coronation Street: The Official Colouring Book
Available to pre-order now!



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog

All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

6 comments:

Zagg said...

Named after Fred Elliott? Awesome! Only true Corrie fans could read..." I enjoyed the body under Gail's granny flat..." and think...that's not weird at all, me too! Nice to hear from a young fan.

Louby said...

Love your ducks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elliott, another Dublin Corrie fan here :) Great blog post!

Ollsbolls said...

Ahh thanks. Elliott is so happy with all the positive feedback

Ollsbolls said...

Thank you Louby

Ollsbolls said...

Thanks for the comment.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!