Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 30 March 2018

Video: Phelan and Eileen behind the scenes at Corrie's lighthouse shoot


Go behind the scenes in Coronation Street's lighthouse shoot which saw Pat Phelan fall to the foamy seas of Whitehaven in tonight's show.

ITV Corrie have an exclusive video which you can watch below. 

I LOVED Pat Phelan's speech written by Owen Lloyd-Fox: "I am the darkness and the light, Eileen that's me. I'm a creator. I'm a destroyer. I'm the accuser and the prosecutor. I am the lord of hope and the layer in wait."

Watch it all below:

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good God, is he dead already?? That's pretty much all I want to hear about this character. Good riddance already!

Anonymous said...

The are not dead if we didn't see the body and sometimes even then

dhvinyl said...

He’d better not be dead....I want complete justice!

Unknown said...

Twin brother in the back ground waiting......

Anonymous said...

Rosemary should have him coming through before too long.

abbyk said...

I agree. There are a few loose ends, and death is too good for him.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!