Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 21 December 2017

Coronation Street Christmas Q&A with Tristan Gemmill


If the traditional Christmas dinner was not an option, what would you go for on Christmas day?
I can’t even imagine that scenario unfolding! My wife is so Christmas orientated that we’ve already ordered our Christmas turkey already. If I had to choose something else, I’d probably go for steak.

What would you buy your character, Robert, for Christmas?
I’d buy him something like a relaxation app or Yoga classes to chill him out a little bit.

Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Our kids all have their Christmas pyjamas otherwise we observe every other Christmas tradition there is. We get our tree on the 1st of December and we decorate it that day and we always take it down the day it’s supposed to come down. We have stockings by the fireplace - we do it properly.

What’s your favourite Christmas song?
If you think about it, they’re in the shops from early November so we spend a 6th of our lives listening to Christmas music! I have to say I’m sick of most of them…

What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
Family and watching my kids create the memories similar to the ones that I had when I was a kid. 

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 


Vote for us in the UK Blog Awards #UKBA18

We're a finalist!

Please vote for the Coronation Street Blog
in the UK Blog Awards 2018







Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!