Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 21 December 2017

Coronation Street Christmas Q&A with Jack P Shepherd


What would your Christmas dinner not be complete without?
Being from Yorkshire, we’ve always had Yorkshire puddings at Christmas so my starter is always just a plate of Yorkshire puddings. My Christmas dinner wouldn’t be complete without them.

What is the weirdest present you’ve ever received?
It seems strange to most people but I requested it because I actually needed it; I needed coal for the fire because I ran out. I’m not a big present guy, I’ll just have what I need and that was the only thing I needed.

On a scale of Scrooge to Putting-Your-Christmas-Decorations-Up-In-November, how much do you like Christmas?
I like going out because you always see people that you don’t usually see throughout the year, just at Christmas time, so that’s nice. There’s always big parties and there’s always something on. I don’t agree with putting decorations up in November but that’s because we film Christmas on Coronation Street in so early so for us it’s Christmas from September which can drive you insane.

What is your favourite Christmas song?
I have two! I have Jona Lewie - Stop the Cavalry and Bruce Springsteen - Santa Claus is Coming to Town.


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 

Vote for us in the UK Blog Awards #UKBA18

We're a finalist!

Please vote for the Coronation Street Blog
in the UK Blog Awards 2018







Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!