Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Catherine Tyldesley - from the Street to a singing sensation

Catherine Tyldesley, who plays Eva Price in Coronation Street, has released a new single called Rise. An album, also called Rise, is due for release this November.

Cath appeared on ITV's Loose Women this week and said: “I’ve always sung, since I was a kid really and I used to sing a lot between acting work. It’s been on the back-boiler for a while and then I thought, you know what, I’m really missing this. The album has kind of come out of the blue so I’m really excited. It is predominately jazz, it’s kind of a mixture. I’m eclectic in what I listen too.”

Catherine will be performing at the Lowry Theatre in Salford Quays on December 3 following a show at the Brasserie Zedel in London on September 10.

Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Download our free App | Visit Corrie.net


NEW!
Coronation Street: The Official Colouring Book
Available to pre-order now!



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog

All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Dolly Tubb said...

She was just stunning when she performed the karaoke version of Hey Big Spender in *that* red dress. I wish Catherine Tyldesley the very best, she has an awesome voice. But I hope it doesn't mean that Eva is leaving the Cobbles!

Zagg said...

Wow, that album cover is so photoshopped it barely looks like her.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!