So here are the answers:
1. 1964 - Emily jilts Swindley. Both blogger Tvor and Anonymous 09:41 were correct with Anonymous 16:01 a year out.
2. 1985 - Alf and Audrey's wedding. All three competitors were correct.
3. 1990 - Rosie and David are born. All three competitors were correct.
4. 1999 - The Desais take over the Corner Shop. Both Anonymous competitors were correct.
5. 2007 - The Duckworths' Golden Anniversary. Nobody was correct.
6. 1969 - The bus crash. Both Tvor and Anonymous 09:41 were correct.
7. 2002 - Fred and Evelyn's wedding. Anonymous 16:01 was correct.
8. 1976 - Hilda shows off her 'muriel'. Anonymous 09:41 was correct.
9. 1983 - Ken/Deirdre/Mike showdown. Both Anonymous competitors were correct.
Thanks to all who competed.
Would you like to see the quiz continue on the blog? If so, what kind would you like to see?
Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License