Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Spoilers for next week's Coronation Street, Dec 2 - 6

Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely in 50 words or less.

Monday 2 December to Friday 6 December




Will Michelle and Robert's wedding go ahead? And just where has Vicky gone? Seb and Emma grow close and kiss, Chesney tackles Kel after Paul gets interviewed by cops, the battle for Underworld begins and Rita wonders about her future on the Street.

See the full week's preview with pictures at Corrie.net


Missed last week's Corrie?
__

Glenda Young
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor
Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook





All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul, start of episode "I hate Christmas it brings back memories" end of episode, "look at this beautiful tree I decorated I love Christmas now after speaking to David". There's zero thought to pacing at the moment, it's either over in a flash or dragged out to the point of despair. So many unlikable characters either crying or shouting at each other, enough!

Anonymous said...

I can’t believe Michelle and Robert get married ( or not) in church. They have both been married before, they never set foot inside a church and don’t show the slightest hint of religious faith.

Bobby Dazzler said...

I for one will not be missing Michelle Conner, nor will I miss Robert, I will miss Vicky. She was a character that I could barely stand, but I've started rooting for her and booing Michelle.Get this over with already! I am liking Paul but not his family, the acting is wonderful although a little heavy at times
I would like to see more of Sally and Tim, and Eileen...I miss the humour of the street. I could always watch Steve and Lloyd on youtube in their little miniseries Streetcars
sigh....where's Leeanne, Toyah, Seb, Jenny (we need more Jenny)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!