Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 8 March 2013

Happy International Women's Day from the Coronation Street Blog

It's Friday March 8th which makes it International Women's Day.

And so, using any excuse to bring out this fab picture of the Corrie ladies in Spain, which I never get tired of using, ever, let's hear it for your favourite Coronation Street women too.

Which one's been your all-time favourite, now and always?  Mine, as you may know by now, is Rita.

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would go for Rita too. Bet Lynch would be a contender though, and so would Gail.

Anonymous said...

Becky Mcdonald! She has been a firm favourite for years, I LOVED the romance between her and Steve, her epic bitchfights with Tracy and when she RUINED Tracy and Steve's lives (even if its only temporary, and left, it was one of the greatest episodes EVER, in my opinion. She is great.

Anonymous said...

Rita4lyf xoxox

Tvor said...

Emily's bathing suit makes me dizzy! lol!

Anonymous said...

I love Rita, but Elsie Tanner has always been my favorite

Anonymous said...

Hilda Ogden all the way!

Llifon said...

Like you Flaming Nora, Rita's my fav. :D

Nemo said...

Ena Sharples - the original battle-axe! :)

Anonymous said...

Although There is alot that I like. I would Probably go for Minnie - Everyone knows a timid old lady like Minnie Caldwell. And Margot Braynt's portrayl was flawless.

AnorakQueen said...

Hayley would definitely be my vote! :) In Canada we're just seeing Gail find out that Kylie's baby might be Nick's. I usually love to hate Gail but now I just wish someone would push her down the stairs!

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say Rita. A true corrie woman.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!