Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Tales from Coronation Street in Ontario, Canada

Canadian Corrie fans in the Barrie, Ontario region can look forward to Tales From The Street,  a live event featuring four former Coronation Street cast members, at the Fisher Auditorium at Barrie Central Collegiate on March 27.

The Barrie event features Steve Arnold and Julia Haworth (Claire and Ashley Peacock, together again!), Ken Morley (Reg Holdsworth),  and Nick Cochrane (Andy McDonald). There will be a Q and A session aswell.

There's a pre-show Meet and Greet for 100 VIP ticket holders ($96) and General Admission tickets are $50 (all Canadian dollars).

Tickets are available at Bandito Video, Barrie Central, Music Pro and through Ticketweb

Follow the Coronation Street Blog on Twitter and Facebook

9 comments:

Glenda Young said...

Is this anywhere near you Tvor and are you going? (Sorry my knowledge of Canadian geography is very bad!)

Tvor said...

Nowhere near me unfortunately. It's in Ontario, half way across the country.

Anonymous said...

It's near me, but there's no one I'd be particularly interested in seeing/meeting.
~JB in Canada

Rebecca said...

I'm about 3 hours from there if the traffic and weather are good. It's too far to chance getting stuck in traffic around Toronto

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rebecca, I'm about 2 1/2 miles from Barrie and it's just too far in Winter especially.

Anonymous said...

LOL, sorry, I meant to say 2 1/2 hours away! I wish I was 2 1/2 miles away :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I wondered how you'd be so timid for just 2.5 miles, even if it is winter!! :-)

~JB in Canada

Anonymous said...

I've got tickets to see William Roache. I'd rather hear from one Corrie legend than 4 no longer on the show squished into one show.

Barb Decoste said...

They are coming to Peterborough, Ontario. It's within walking distance from my place, and I hope to go. Hopefully for the preshow meet and greet.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!