Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 15 February 2019

Shayne Ward gets hairy for horror role


Shayne Ward, who payed Coronation Street's Aidan Connor, will be starring in a new horror film based in Lincolnshire. The film is called Skendelby and tells the frightening story of an ancient evil archaeological curse lurking within the estate of Skendleby Hall in Lincolnshire.

Shayne said: “I am absolutely delighted to be joining a great cast and crew on an exciting new British film. The script is brilliant and I can’t wait to get going. I loved making my last film and the part I have landed has huge potential. I hope the film will be a big hit and I know audiences love the horror genre and will be keen to support an all British project.”

The film is expected to be released in 2020 with filming set to begin in April this year.

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook





All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!