Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Should Sally forgive Gina - Yay or Nay?


Tonight in Coronation Street, we'll see Gina try to build bridges with her sister, Sally.

Sean suggests a night out on the town and the factory girls are all for it but Sally agrees to go on one condition, that Gina won’t be there. And so, in a bid to win Sally round, Gina tells Sophie how she plans to throw a party for her.

But do you think Sally should forgive Gina? I do - because I love these two together and I'm a big Gina fan, despite what she's done. I say Yay, what do you say?

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  
 


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

11 comments:

popcorn said...

Totally NAY.

Anonymous said...

Jeanie (anon): Yay. Tim's totally irresistible; it was not humanly possible for Gina to resist him! And she wasn't really responsible for Sally being convicted. Her character witnessing wasn't great, but she didn't reveal anything everyone else didn't already know (like Sally sleeping with the car dealer guy). It's not like she actively lied to send Sally to jail.

LindaSonia said...

DOUBLE Totally Nay!

Humpty Dumpty said...

Are we going to have a re-run of Gina and Tim? This time, Kev defends Gina and she takes it the wrong way. So, please, yes, let Sally forgive Gina and save us from another icky storyline.

C in Canada said...

I think it's hilarious that Kevin will let her move in. If they get together this will be golden.

Gale said...

Nononono

PoidaPete said...

I wonder whether Gina will be the one to die when Underworlds roof collapses and Sally just makes up with her prior or whilst watching Gina slip away, almost akin to the reverse with Molly.

Abercrombie said...

Yay...life is too short to cut a sister off without looking at the full picture. As outlined by Jeanie (anon).

Anonymous said...

BIG FAT NAY! Gina is an awful character, selfish to the core. And stupid too. Wish they would write her out.

Ancient corrier said...

I like Gina, at least she has character, vulnerable easily led and trusting. And Connie Hyde plays her brilliantly.
So YAY! From me.

Anonymous said...

I say yay...eventually. Now is too soon and while Gina was not at fault for Sally going to jail (and it's unfair to blame her for that), she did make a play for Sally's husband, and that is a sisterly nono. I think if Sally forgave her now, it would seem too contrived and too soon. But I think eventually she should forgive Gina. They are sisters after all and sisters are forever.

If it were me, I'd likely forgive my sister eventually over something like this. It might take me a while to come to terms with it, but I would eventually.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!